Thomas Graeve began investing in Denver real estate in 2004 and relocated from New York City in 2011 to help continue Pinnacle’s rapid growth in the multi-family market in Denver. He established the Front Range Team in 2018 to serve both new and veteran apartment investors across the Denver Metro area, with focus on Central Denver and the western submarkets of Arvada, Edgewater, Evergreen, Golden, Lakewood, and Wheat Ridge.
Thomas began his career in sales and management with the Southwestern Company, where he consistently earned top sales honors, including President’s Club six consecutive years and Chairman’s Club three years, and the Cornerstone Award for managing a top-ranked sales team. After earning his MBA at Vanderbilt University, Thomas managed $100,000,000 projects for a multi-national consulting firm, where he was responsible for building client relationships and developing sales process for a global sales force of over 2200 employees.
Thomas is a member of Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers, has spent a decade volunteering with youth mentoring organization Minds Matter of Colorado, and lives with his wife and two daughters in Denver.
- Vanderbilt University, Nashville, TN Master of Business Administration
- Asbury College, Wilmore, KY Bachelor of Arts, Sociology
- 2022 – Present: Vice President, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2016 – 2022: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2011 – 2015: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2007 –2011: Consultant, Various, New York, NY
- 2003 – 2005: Special Accounts Rep, The Thomson Corporation, Nashville, TN
- 1996 – 2002: Sales manager, The Southwestern Co., Nashville, TN
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAR)
- Business Networking International (BNI)
I met Mother Teresa while working in India for an international non-profit.