Peter joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC in the spring of 2012. He is originally from Portland, ME but moved to Denver in 2005 to continue his education at the University of Denver. He graduated with a degree in real estate and international business.
While at Pinnacle, Peter has had numerous roles and achieved the coveted award of Cold Call King in both 2013 & 2015. After 5 years working as part of the Johnson Ritter Team, Peter Sengelmann started his own team. In 2018 he earned the company wide award of Rising Star. In 2019 he was awarded Top Retail Broker. He currently works with Eric Diesch focusing on retail and multifamily investment property sales in Colorado. He specializes in wealth creation/preservation and creative problem solving for his clients.
In his spare time, he enjoys skiing, fly fishing, golfing and mountain biking around the west with his wife, Monica.
- University of Denver, B.S., B.A. in Real Estate/International business – Graduated 2009
- 2012 – 2013: Database manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2013 – 2015: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2016 – 2021: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2021 – Present : Vice President, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Member of National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member of Denver Active 20/30 Children’s Foundation
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors Cold Call King 2013 & 2015.
I am an avid downhill skier, fly fisherman and mountain biker and enjoy spending time in the mountains.