Peter Peluso serves as Vice President at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, where he specializes in the sale of retail assets. Peter’s professional acumen extends far beyond retail with experience in hotel assets, sale-leaseback strategies, and portfolio sales in both Colorado and on a national level.
Peter brings with him a diverse background in real estate that includes, commercial real estate brokerage, portfolio management, financial analysis, construction management, permitting, development, and acquisitions/dispositions planning; providing his clients with access to a knowledge base that goes beyond just the transaction.
Peter has worked with a diverse range of clients from local family investors to national investment firms, helping them create wealth through real estate and achieve their personal and business goals. Leveraging over 15 years of experience in the real estate industry Peter has the knowledge and skill set to overcome any deal complexity, ensuring a thoughtful and client-focused transaction through all stages of investment sale process.
- B.S. Business Finance, University of Montana, Missoula, MT
- 2021 – Present: Vice President, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2015 – 2021: Vice President, Legend Investments, Denver, CO
- 2013 – 2015: Associate, Marcus & Millichap, Chicago, IL
- 2011 – 2013: Manager, Real Estate Investment Trust, Chicago, IL
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado