Luke Salazar is a Vice President at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in new business development, apartment sales and acquisitions. He works closely with Principals Jim Knowlton and Robert Lawson. A native to Colorado, Luke joins Pinnacle after spending the previous five years playing professional hockey in the United States and in Europe. Luke graduated from the University of Denver in the spring of 2012 with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- 2009 – 2012: University of Denver, Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Finance
- 2023 – Present: Vice President, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2021 – 2023: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2017 – 2021: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2016 – 2017: Intern, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2012 – 2017: Professional hockey player, Colorado Eagles, Sweden, Austria, Norway, U.K.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Colorado – Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2017 – Kelly Cup Champion
My time overseas was truly one of the best experiences I’ve ever had. I traveled to and saw over 20 countries during my time playing hockey and would recommend traveling the world to anyone.