Levi Saxen joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC as a Database and Transaction Manager in early 2022. Later that year, he became an Associate Advisor for the Johnston Ritter Team with a focus on office and retail brokerage.
After graduation from the University of Northern Colorado’s Monfort College of Business, Levi had a long history in the office and information technology industry. He managed the greater Denver area sales team for nearly a decade. His focus was on new client acquisition and existing client management. Among many others, his notable clients included Ball Aerospace, Boulder & Weld Counties, Broadcom, and UCAR / NCAR. During this time Levi also helped manage projects and acquisitions with his family’s Land Development and Real Estate company.
Levi is a native to Colorado. His free time is spent racing Porsches, mountain biking and managing his duties with the Board of Directors for the Rocky Mountain Region Porsche Club.
- University of Northern Colorado, Monfort College of Business, Bachler of Science in Business Management
- 2022 – Present: Associate Advisor, Johnson Ritter Team, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2022: Transaction Manager, Johnson Ritter Team, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2022: Database Associate, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC Denver, CO
- 2015 – 2022: Denver Area Sales Manager, All Copy Products/Verticomm Technologies, Denver, CO
- 2014 – 2015: Senior Business Solutions Consultant, All Copy Products/Verticomm Technologies, Fort Collins, CO
- 2012 – 2014: Business Solutions Consultant, All Copy Products/Verticomm Technologies, Fort Collins, CO