Keith Graduated from CU Boulder in May of 2020, and received his Bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance and Real Estate. Originally from Chicago, his love for Colorado and the outdoors brought him back full-time where he joined Pinnacle in the Fall of 2020 as Database Manager. He then quickly moved into the role of Transaction Manager on the Johnson | Ritter Team.
Keith is now an Associate Advisor on the Johnson | Ritter Team and specializes in commercial investment sales. Keith has a passion for owning and investing in real estate with a strong focus on building generational wealth for his clients. With over 4 years of experience in the CRE industry, Keith is an expert in the Denver market, while also being active in transactions around the country.
- University of Colorado at Boulder – B.S. Business Administration with an Emphasis in Finance and Real Estate
- 2022 – Present: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2021 – 2022: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2020 – 2021: Database Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver CO
- 2019: Finance Intern, Charter Communications, Denver CO
- 2018-2019: Research Intern, Evans Senior Investments, Boulder CO & Chicago IL
I received a full ride scholarship to Boulder for being a golf caddy