Owner / Principal
Josh Newell, Owner/Principal at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, has completed close to $1 billion in multifamily transactions in metro Denver over the past decade. He has focused on creating long-term relationships with his clients over his 17-year career, which has led to being awarded Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer 10 of the past 14 years. Josh’s tenacity, integrity, market expertise and attention to detail consistently help his clients achieve better than expected results. In his free time, Josh enjoys snowboarding, surfing, and spending time with his wife and two young children.
- B.S. Economics, California Polytechnic State University
- 2022 – Present: Owner / Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2017 – 2022: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2007 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2005 – 2007: Investment Broker, Marcus and Millichap, Denver, CO
- 2002 – 2005: Sales Manager, Corporate Plus Telecommunications, Boulder, CO
- Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer: 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2017, 2018, 2019 & 2021
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Association of Brokers (DMCAB)
While backpacking Spain in 2005, a few friends and I visited Pamplona and ran with the bulls.