James “Jamie” Mitchell knows real estate inside and out. From the time he started his first career as owner of a commercial landscape company to a major management role with a national furniture retailer, Jamie always knew he wanted to be in the real estate industry. These past experiences helped him learn what makes a properties appealing to tenants, owners and investors. Today, Jamie is a 15-year real estate brokerage veteran that enjoys working on leasing and sales of most types of investment properties including retail, office, industrial and multi family properties. Jamie’s client centric focus has allowed him to work closely with his clients and develop processes to successfully transact many different types of assets.
Jamie has completed over $500,000,000 worth in real estate transactions throughout his career. He has broad experience renovating and repositioning value add projects and has developed substantial experience with older buildings and technical project renovations. During his time with Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Jamie has been instrumental in making it one of the Denver’s top companies to work for and one of the top five boutique commercial real estate firms in Denver and the Nation. His passion for real estate investment and a belief in hard work and satisfied customers has allowed Jamie to be consistently seen as one of Denver’s leading commercial real estate brokerage advisors.
- 2017 – Present: Principal, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- June 2013 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver
- 2010 – May 2013: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky, Denver
- 2007 – 2009: Broker Associate, Coldwell Banker Commercial R.E.S.I., Denver (Sold to NAI)
- 2000 – 2007: Sales and Operational Manager, Furniture Row, Western/Central United States
- Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors (DMCAB), Top Ten Retail Brokers 2011, 2016, 2017, and 2023
- Member of International Council of Shopping Centers
- Member DMCAB
- Business Administration and Accounting at Drury College, Springfield, MO
- Currently working toward his CCIM credentials
I enjoy wakeboarding with my family in my free time.