Jake Waxter is an Associate Advisor at Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in multifamily investment properties in the Denver Metro area. Jake works on The Newell Team, which has been awarded Pinnacle Real Estate Advisor’s Top Producer nine of the past twelve years. After graduating from Denison University, Jake moved to Colorado to pursue a career in commercial real estate. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Jake worked for JLL in Washington D.C. This provides him with a set of skills that lends an additional perspective regarding acquisitions and dispositions for his clients.
- B.A. Global Commerce, Denison University, Granville, Ohio
- 2021 – Pinnacle Cold Call King
- 2020 – Drafted by the Denver Outlaws Lacrosse Team
- 2020 – Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Colorado – Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors
- 2020 – Current: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC
- 2019 -2020: Transition Manager, Transamerica, Denver, Colorado
- 2018-19 : Corporate Solutions, JLL, Washington D.C
I was a professional gamer in Middle School.