Hallie Noel joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors in the Spring of 2023 as a Staff Accountant.
Her career as a Staff Accountant spans several industries; including Healthcare, Wine, and Oil and Gas. After originally being hired as the receptionist for Armstrong Oil and Gas, she was promoted to the staff accountant role and a year later moved to Paso Robles, California, to be the first in the accounting department at Epoch Estate Wines. Hallie’s background and diverse experience affords her the ability to adapt and successfully navigate the ever-changing real estate business.
After graduating from the University of Cincinnati in 2012, she continued her education at Metropolitan State University (Denver) and Sonoma State University (Sonoma) in accounting and wine business management. Hallie enjoys running, yoga, sand volleyball, and spending time with her fiancé, two kids, and dogs.
- University of Cincinnati, Bachelor of Arts & Sciences in Communications & Minor in Public Relations
- Present: Staff Accountant, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2021 – 2023: Staff Accountant, DispatchHealth, Denver, CO
- 2016 – 2019: Staff Accountant, The Armstrong Companies/Epoch Estate Wines, Templeton, CA
- 2015 – 2016: Staff Accountant, The Armstrong Companies/Armstrong Oil & Gas, Denver, CO
I have 9 siblings