Elizabeth (Liz) Morgan has spent over 25 years dedicated to the retail commercial real estate industry. She focuses on the acquisition and sale of retail and mixed-use properties for developers, investors and retail tenants/users. Prior to joining Pinnacle, Liz was a Senior Broker with SullivanHayes Brokerage, where she specialized representing national and regional tenants, assisting in crafting and executing their expansion strategy throughout Colorado, the mountain states and the Dakotas.
Some of her past and present clients include; Circle K, Chase Bank, Eckerd’s, Home Depot, Dick’s Sporting Goods, Panera Bread, SmashBurger, Boos Development, Armstrong Development Properties, Mile High Development and Confluent Development.
Liz has a passion for fly fishing, travelling and hunting pheasant with Bear, her Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
- 2021 – Present: Vice President, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2018 – 2021: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 1992 – 2017: Senior Advisor, Sullivan Hayes Brokerage, Denver, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of DMCAR – Denver Metro Commercial Association of Realtors