With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Darrin brings unparalleled office expertise, as well as a history of leadership and production. Starting in 1988, Revious worked as a Vice President at Grubb and Ellis. In 2001, he was recruited as Managing Director at Frederick Ross Company, where he was awarded Realtor of the Year in 2006. Darrin also served as the past President of the Commercial Board of Realtors DMCAB, in addition to continuing his historical reputation of being a Top Producing Broker. Again, being recruited by Shames Makovsky where employing his knowledge and skillset over the course of 9 years, he now joins Pinnacle to progress his work in the ever-changing Denver office space.
As a 4th generation Colorado native, Darrin spends his spare time biking and cruising through Washington Park with his 10-year-old twin daughters.
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- 2019 – Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2009 – 2018: Broker, NAI Shames Makovsky
- 2001 – 2008: Managing Director, Frederick Ross Company
- 1987 – 2000: Vice President, Grubb and Ellis
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Member of Denver Metropolitan Commercial Associate of Brokers (DMCAB)
- Broker of the Year (2006)