Dallas Sandberg Joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC in 2016 right out of College. He spent 10 months as the Database Manager before being promoted to Transaction Manager on the Johnson Ritter Team. At the end of 2017, Dallas moved into the role of Associate Advisor on the Johnson Ritter Team eventually being promoted two more times to the roll of Senior Advisor in 2022.
In 2023 Dallas partnered with his brother Corey Sandberg and fellow colleague Andrew Monette to start the Sandberg Monette team at Pinnacle Real Estate advisors.
Dallas is originally from Arizona and moved to Denver in July of 2016 after graduating from the University of Idaho. At the University of Idaho he earned a double B.S. in Criminal Justice and Psychology. Dallas was a four year starter and Team Captain on the Idaho Vandals football team.
Dallas came from a hard working back ground where he worked with his dad to build housing developments. First gaining interest in real estate through his father who was a general contractor in Arizona and his brother Corey, who is now a Vice President at Pinnacle. Dallas is extremely passionate about real estate and wants to help others learn the value of owning, investing and growing commercial real estate.
- University of Idaho, B.S. Sociology with Criminology.
- 2022-Present: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2021-2022: Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2018-2021: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2017-2018: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2016-2017: Database Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
I played the flute before I started to play football