Chris Knowlton is a Multi-Family Investment Specialist focusing on 5-200 unit properties throughout Colorado. With over 8 years of Sales and Acquisitions Experience with Pinnacle, Chris has successfully helped his clients sell or acquire more than $200,000,000 worth of Real Estate. His integrity, work ethic and market expertise have enabled Chris to consistently help his clients achieve their real estate goals. Chris Knowlton was recognized as Pinnacle’s Top Multi-Family Advisor and Top Overall Producer for 2022.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Chris graduated from the University of Denver with a Bachelor’s degree in Real Estate and he was also a 4 year letter winner with the University of Denver Ice Hockey Team.
- University of Denver, B.A. in Real Estate, Denver, CO
- 2019 – Present– Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2015-2019–Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- 2013-2015–Professional Hockey Player for Colorado Eagles/Tonsberg Vikings
- Summer 2013 & 2014–Intern, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors LLC, Denver, CO
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
I was born in Berlin Germany in 1989 and was there when the Berlin Wall fell in November of 1989. I do not remember living there at all, but my parents saved a bunch of pieces of the wall and still have them today.