Barton Thompson is a multifamily investment specialist focusing on apartment buildings in the Metro Denver area. Bart comes from a multi-generational real estate family, giving him deep insight in how to help families navigate important life choices around real estate.
Barton is known for his ability to think creatively, and crafting win-win solutions for his clients. Bart’s outside-the-box thinking has led to him setting all-time multifamily price records 4 times in his 6+ years in the business, delivering huge returns for his clients.
Bart brings a unique perspective to Pinnacle, having previously worked as a political operative and music festival producer in Central New Jersey.
- B.S. Political Science, American University, Washington D.C.
- 2022 – Present: Vice President, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, CO
- 2019 – 2022: Senior Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, CO
- 2016 – 2018: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, CO
- 2014 – 2016: Principle, Barn Party Productions, NJ
- 2013 – Director of Operations & Advance, Barbara Buono for NJ Governor, NJ
- 2012 – Account Executive, Stones’ Phones, D.C.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
- Board of Advisors for Colorado Succeeds
I am an avid road tripper and have driven to 45 of the 50 states.