Adam Rakoczy is an Associate Advisor with Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, specializing in new business development, apartment sales and acquisitions. He works closely with Principal Robert Lawson and Senior Advisor Luke Salazar. Originally from New York, Adam joins Pinnacle after spending the previous three years working in the Oil in Gas industry. Adam graduated from the State University of New York at Albany in the winter of 2012 with a Bachelor’s degree in Sociology.
- 2009 – 2011: SUNY Albany, Bachelor of Arts in Sociology
- 2022 – Present: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2019 – 2022: Landman, Wolf Royalties, Denver, CO
- 2018 – 2019: Sr. Account Manager, Nolan Transportation Group, Denver, CO
- 2011 – 2018: Financial Advisor, Halliday Financial Group, Albany, NY