Rob Neill joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC as a Database Associate in the Summer of 2022. He is on a track to become a Transaction Manager and eventual Associate Advisor for the Johnson | Ritter Team led by the company co-founder Jeff Johnson and Matt Ritter. Rob is originally from Winston Salem, North Carolina and moved to Denver in August of this year. He earned his B.A. in Exercise and Sport Science with a minor in Entrepreneurship while managing the Men’s Basketball team at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill during their run to the National Championship. Rob’s experience with teamwork and leadership separates himself in this competitive industry.
Outside of the office, Rob enjoys skiing, playing basketball, electric guitar, mountain biking, and going to concerts with friends.
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
B.A. Exercise and Sport Science – Sport Administration
Minor – Shuford Program in Entrepreneurship
- Present: Database Associate, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, LLC, Denver, CO
- 2018 – 2022: Men’s Basketball Manager, UNC at Chapel Hill, Chapel Hill, NC
- 2021: Operations and Finance Intern, Capital Chevrolet, Wake Forest, NC
- 2020: Private Equity Intern, Teall Capital, Winston Salem, NC
- YPO Next Generation Member
I have traveled 29 different countries.