Jason McClanahan is an Associate Advisor for the Johnson-Ritter Team specializing in investment sales. His sales experience includes both suburban and CBD retail, restaurants and NNN investment properties, as well as both professional and medical office buildings. In addition to his real estate market expertise, Jason delivers client value through his 15+ years of experience in sales, marketing and contract negotiation. He received his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from the University of Colorado in 2012.
Prior to joining Pinnacle, Jason was a top commercial insurance producer specializing in executive liability products and managing a large team of underwriters across the western United States. Today he is an active real estate investor and lives in Denver with his wife, daughter and two dogs. In his free time he enjoys snowboarding, golfing, hiking and boating with his family.
- University of Colorado–Denver: Masters in Business Administration (MBA) – Finance & Entrepreneurship
- Colorado State University: Bachelor of Science (BS) in Business-Finance
- 2020 – Present: Associate Advisor, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2019 – 2020: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2013 – 2019: Underwriting Manager, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2009 – 2013: Senior Underwriter, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2006 – 2009: Underwriter, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Highlands Ranch, CO
- 2003 – 2006: Claims Representative, St. Paul/Travelers Insurance Companies, Denver, CO
I once jumped a 108 ft cliff into Lake Powell