James Few joined Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors as a member of the Thompson Group in 2021. With a strong foundation in hospitality, James takes pride in providing the highest quality service to the Thompson Group’s clients. Prior to joining Pinnacle, James was a Senior Brokerage Associate in HREC’s Denver office, where he provided investment banking analysis and support for HREC’s nationwide brokerage service division. James is a graduate of the School of Hotel Administration at Cornell University, where he was also the starting quarterback of the varsity football team.
- B.S. Hospitality Administration, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY
- 2021 – Present: Transaction Manager, Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2019 – 2021: Senior Associate, HREC Investment Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2017 – 2019: Associate, HREC Investment Advisors, Denver, CO
- 2017: Client Relations Intern, Montanita Spanish School, Montanita, Ecuador
- 2016: Community Organizer, Floridians for Solar Choice, FL
- 2014 – 2015: Investment Sales Intern, Holliday Fenoglio Fowler, Inc., Tampa, FL
- 2014: Bellman, The Statler Hotel, Ithaca, NY
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
I once swam with a sea lion through the narrow tunnel of Kicker Rock in the Galapagos Islands, surrounded by a school of over 100 hammerhead sharks.