Charlie Mitelhaus is an investment specialist on the Johnson|Ritter team led by company co-founders Jeff Johnson and Matt Ritter. Mitelhaus has worked at many commercial real estate companies including JLL in Dallas (Formerly Peloton Commercial Real Estate) as a market analyst intern, Bisnow, as a business development associate where he led sales efforts primarily in Denver and Phoenix and most recently as a broker associate for West Peak Properties. Mitelhaus joins Pinnacle Real Estate Advisors and The Johnson|Ritter team eager to serve clients by assisting multifamily acquisitions and dispositions across the Front Range.
Mitelhaus is a recent graduate of Southern Methodist University in Dallas, Texas. There, he majored in journalism and minored in sport management while walking on to the football team his sophomore year. An avid fitness fanatic outside of the office, he enjoys playing and watching sports, fantasy football, working out, and spending quality time with family and friends.
- Southern Methodist University, B.A. Journalism, minor in Sports Management
- 2019: Market Analyst Intern – JLL (Formerly Peloton Commercial Real Estate)
- 2020-2021: Business Development Associate – Bisnow
- 2021: Broker Associate – West Peak Properties
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Colorado
I beat a softball sized tumor on my liver when I was 16.